Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Absent

Sorry I haven't been around in the past 4-5 days. Usually I try to post something each day but quite frankly nothing really is post worthy. All the potatoes are out of the ground and either stored or dehydrate and three batches of salsa have been prepared and frozen. The weekend was pretty quiet. Watched alot of TV on youtube and netflix. Last week Grace had gotten pretty bored and we decided to start school this week. Of course when today got here she kind of wanted to change her tune. We started anyway. I think we are really going to like Teaching Textbooks for math. It will be good for her to hear someone else explaining math to her instead of just me. Today hubby is down out the garden getting the remaining carrots out of the garden and depending on how many tomatoes are harvested I may try my hand at making some pasta sauce to freeze. Lots of smoothies being made for snacks with all the strawberries, blueberries and bananas that I have on hand. Delicious! I have had alot of trouble with joint and muscle pain over the past month and we think it might be a side effect from my newer acid reflux medication. Because of this I switched back to nexium a few days ago and am going to the drug store today to purchase some vitamin d (advised to take 2000 units a day) and I may pick up a multi vitamin too. My mom goes this week for all her testing she receives every three months for her cancer numbers. Please pray no growth and we can continue to do no treatment for another three months.

1 comment:

Staci@LifeAtCobbleHillFarm said...

I am praying for your mother. Hope all works out for her.