Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Spending Update

Mostly to keep me accountable to my goal. The snow has really helped get me a kick start to the spending less challenge. On Sunday hubby did have to go to the store on his way home from work to buy some water to prepare for any power outages. We have saved water for toilets, etc. Need some from drinking, brushing teeth, etc. So all of this spending actually stemmed from hubby. I did not spend anything on Sunday, Monday or Tuesday.

Walmart - Candy 2.00
Water 6.00

Gas Station - Diner on the way home from work 4.49

So that brings us to a grand total over the past three days of 12.67

1 comment:

Deb said...

Sounds like you are doing great. I too, have embarked on The Great Spending Freeze of 2011. Hopefully, I can at least stop spending until curriculum fair season.