Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day In The Life Post

It seems to be the rage on homeschool blogs to post what a normal day (if there is such a thing) looks like with a homeschooling family. So this is my contribution:

7:20 Dogs woke me up to go out to the bathroom. Decided to stay up, eat my breakfast, and check out some blogs on the computer.
8:00 Grace got up, ate breakfast, spent some time on her favorite sites on the computer, and watched a little of Wizards of Waverly Place on Netflix.
9:40 Started school. This is usually our normal time to start each day. Hubby left to go work at the gallery, getting ready for a new show.
9:40 - 12:00 Grace did her Bible, History, Spelling, Literature, Greek, Dictation, and Independent reading.
12:00 Broke for lunch - Sandwich for me and a burrito, chips and apple for Grace.
1:00 Finished up the remainder of school which was Science and Math.
2:00 - Free Time
3:30 - 5:00 Drama Practice
5:30 Picked up pizza and fixings for birthday dinner at my moms.
6:00 - 8:00 Birthday dinner at my moms.

No comments: