Saturday, January 29, 2011

Girls Night Out

A friend and myself headed to a larger town about 40 minutes from us for a girls night out. Of course our "Girls Night Out" isn't what it used to be. As any self respecting homeschooling mother would do - we had to go to a book store and drool over all the great books we saw. Purchased a couple too. After book shopping headed to Red Lobster to eat dinner, with no kids. Yahoo!!! Food was incredible, the company was wonderful. Lots of talk with no little people to interrupt. Of course both of us were back home with our loved ones by 8:00. I think we may need to make this a monthly occurrence.

2 comments:

Pebblekeeper ~ Angie said...

Barnes & Noble with a tea and a friend - my favorite hang out!

Debbie said...

Where else would two homeschooling moms end up!

Everytime my husband and I go on a date, we usually end up at Barnes & Nobles.