Monday, July 23, 2012

Look What I Just Purchased for Science

    This will be part of Grace's science for the 8th grade year. I have been wanting this book for I cannot tell you how long. Vintage Remedies had a booth out the GHEA convention in 2011 and at that time I really thought this looked interesting. The more I thought about it the more I wanted to get it. So today I took the plunge and made the purchase. Hopefully on Monday Grace will be attending a Jr. Gardner class and this would round out the week well. Vintage Remedies also has courses that high schoolers and adults can do long distance. I am thinking about Grace going that route for one of her years in high school. This is really great information to have and if Grace finds it interesting then maybe she could go down the path of becoming an herbalist. Definitely a lost art.

2 comments:

Eddie said...

PLEASE post about this one!

Unknown said...

Eddie - I will definitely start posting about his soon. Just got it in the mail yesterday and starting it tomorrow. I am even considering participating in some of their other at home learning courses for adults.