Sunday, July 8, 2012

Favorite New Reads

Lately it has been hard to find any new adult novel authors that interest me. So I moved on to youth fiction. Here are a couple of interesting ones:

The Maze Runner (Maze Runner Trilogy, Book 1)
This is a three book series and I am currently about to finish the second. If you like The Hunger Games you will like this series too. I am really enjoying this one and can't wait to figure out everything in the last book.
City of Bones (Mortal Instruments)


I have found this one enjoyable also. I believe the author is already up to book 5 but I am about to start book 3. On Amazon it is recommended for 8th grade and up but I think more like 10th grade and up due to some thematic content and language.
Nobody's Princess (Princesses of Myth)
Grace just finished Nobody's Princess and is anxiously awaiting the second in this series from the library.
Divergent
While Grace is waiting on the sequel to Nobody's Princess she has decided to start the Divergent series. I will also start this one after she finishes it.




No comments: