- Jar 1 - we placed a couple of moist paper towels loosely in the jar with three bean seeds which was placed in the windowsill for warmth.
- Jar 2 - This jar was prepared the same as jar one but placed in the refrigerator.
- Jar 3 - This jar was prepared the same as jar one but with dry paper towels.
- Jar 4 - This jar was prepared the same as jar one but steel wool was placed inside the jar to absorb all the oxygen.
- Jar 5 - This jar was also prepared the same as jar one but with black construction paper to block out light.
We have a data sheet to record our progress for the next 10 days. Each jar has one source it needs taken away from it - oxygen, light, or water. We will report by in 10 days with the winner.