Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Score

As many of you know I have undertaken the adventure of starting a lending library through our home. Of course I probably have a couple of years before I can start inviting people to check out books. I still have lots of books to collect both in fiction and non fiction. If you know of any great sites to visit with great prices on used books please send it my way. Today we visited a used book store and the local library was having another sale. Hurlburt's Story of the Bible is a book I have wanted for my collection for a good while. The price was never right when I did find it. Today I only paid $3.00. So excited! The picture on the right are all purchases from the library sale. This was also very cheap. As many books you can fit in a bag for $3.00. All total I only spent about $12.00 and got some great books to add to my library.

No comments: