Saturday, March 1, 2014

Random Five On Friday - February 28th


1. From the picture above I bet you can guess what my number one random thought is, I am ready for warmer weather and Spring. Enough with the cold weather already.

2.  I am pre-reading some teen non-fiction books to see if they would be of any interest to Grace and if they are a worthwhile read. Currently I am reading Do Hard Things which got a lot of press from the home school crowd last year.

3.  Exercise has definitely been lacking the past two weeks. Life just keeps getting in the way. I have always scheduled a time each day for exercise - at least 5 days a week, but I am truly over scheduled at the moment and it is wreaking havoc on my exercise time.

4.  Today is baking/cooking/writing day. I have to buckle down and bake some gluten-free brownies and muffins, cook some deviled eggs for lunches, and write two reviews as well as start a study guide.

5.  Hubby was sick for a solid 24 hours with a virus. So hoping me and Grace don't contract it. We have been very lucky this year in the sickness category. No stomach viruses and only Grace has had a cold and throat virus. 



The Pebble Pond

No comments: