Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Well today is the day. Looking forward to ham, turkey and dressing at my parent's house. Did you ever wonder why some people call it stuffing and some dressing. Either way it is one of my favorites. We finished up most of our school work on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, including Grace's first real research paper. She chose to do it on Giant Pandas. Did you guys know that the Atlanta Zoo just had a new panda baby born. I think this is our third since they started the panda program. I think I will have her do another research paper in a couple of months. Maybe about a famous person. Much of this week was taken up with drama practice. We are getting down to the wire to performing Les Mes. Tuesday was practice from 1:30 - 5:00, Wednesday was 1:00 - 4:00 and Saturday will be 5:30 - 8:00. Dress rehearsal is on Monday 3:30 - 7:30. We perform next Thursday and Friday. Looking forward to getting this one put to bed so we can move on to Alice in Wonderland. Which all the kids are so excited about. Tomorrow is Christmas shopping with my mom and a close friend. Nothing big just out for a few hours in the morning then a big breakfast. Mostly I need to get Christmas for my son. He is always the last one I purchase for because he is hard to buy. I also need to get a little something for my dad to add to what I already have and hubby too.

Happy Thanksgiving and Many Blessings to You and Your Family

2 comments:

Aknecht said...

Wishing you all a blessed Thanksgiving. Enjoy tomorrow with you shopping...the big breakfast sounds the best. Take care!

Sarah at SmallWorld said...

Have a great day! And growing up, we differentiated stuffing (inside the bird) from dressing (in a casserole dish). Stuffing was much more moist than dressing. I've actually never stuffed a bird myself. We just go with stove top!