Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sleeping Late

After the past stressful three weeks, I decided this morning I was sleeping in. Well, sleeping in for me was 8:00. But I stayed in bed until 9:30 reading blogs. Grace woke up about that time. Went to Drama today for a two hour practice that went well. We perform The Music Man in three weeks. After drama went to the library to pick up some on hold books and to the grocery store for a few items. I prepared 5 workboxes for school today, but after drama and errands we didn't arrive home until 3:30. I just didn't have it in me to do the little school work that we had prepared for today. We did pick up a great book about Greek Myths that we looked at and she will do some reading tonight before bed. She also played with legos (building all sizes of pyramids) and on the computer with horse isle. I received great news in the mail when we got home, mammogram is clear. Yeah me! Fixed a huge pan of lasagna tonight for dinner. Oh so yum! Looking forward to a night of blog reading, watching a movie, and reading a book. Planning to stay up late.

3 comments:

Dana Leeds said...

Two of my favorite pasttimes are blog reading and book reading, too. :-) Thanks for leaving me a comment on my 1,000th post! I guess I don't just enjoy reading posts, I enjoy writing them, too!
Dana

Leslie said...

Sounds like a wonderful day! So glad you got good news in the mail too!!! Hope tomorrrow is a sweet peaceful day for you too.

Blessings
Leslie

Tonya @ The Traveling Praters said...

I overslept Wednesday when we returned from our trip. I didn't wake up until 8:30 when my husband arrived back for breakfast. Boy was I startled! That's pretty late for me but it felt great!:)