Friday, May 3, 2013

Weekly Wrap Up and Home School Review

What We Discussed or Studied
Mollusks
Wild Violets
Designing Web Pages
Clams, Scallops, Conch, Whelks
The Future of Technology
History of the White House
Spanish - Demonstrative Adjectives
Billy Graham
1970's - Nixon, Watergate, Ford, and Carter
Marshall Space Flight Center
Roanoke Colony
Variables, Volume, Area

What She is Reading
God's World News Magazine
When Hitler Stole Pink Rabbit
Yellow Star
The Book of Matthew

Websites, TV, and Apps
CNN Student News
SAT Quiz App
Freerice.com
Seterra

Reviews We Are Working On
Luke's Lists
High School Prep Genius
Spanish For You
See The Light
Making Math Real
Let's Make a Web Page

Classess and Activities
Aladdin Practice - Total of 6 hours 
Essay Writing Class



We are furiously working on getting all of her artwork copied/printed to sell at the art festival in a couple of weeks. Next week we will have three performances of Aladdin. Probably the following week we will take off a couple of days from regular school work to get all of her art ready along with a display table and poster. This week her favorite was dress rehearsal for Aladdin but book work wise I would say Spanish For You. I will have a review post up on Spanish For You on Wednesday of next week.

I am linking up with Weekly Wrap Up and Homeschool Review.

3 comments:

As He Leads is Joy said...

I have Luke's List and really need to get it out and looks through it again.

A Learning Journey said...

My daughter and I LOVE the artwork. It is beautiful. I will have to visit your blog again to see if there are any other pieces to show Alyssa. My recent post is here http://totplay.blogspot.com/2013/05/random-five-on-friday-may-3rd.html if you are interested in stopping by to say hello.

Savannah McQueen said...

I am glad you mentioned student news. I had forgotten that...back on the agenda now! Thanks for linking to Homeschool Review.