Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas Pic I Forgot to Share

I didn't take many pictures this Christmas. It seems as each year goes by I take less and less, especially now that the kids are getting older. My dad commissioned Scott to paint the above painting for my mom for Christmas. Mom loves folk art and dad wanted something to represent the family. So Scott painted our own version of the family tree with each family member represented by a different breed of chicken. Needless to say it is hanging in my mom's kitchen and she loves it.

Travis and my niece Danielle. They were born three months apart and both turned 21 this year. So proud of both of them.



Grace and Travis. These days it is hard to get a picture with both of them in it.





Opening presents at mom and dad's house.













2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's an awesome picture. I love the idea. I bet your mom was so glad to have it.

Staci@LifeAtCobbleHillFarm said...

The painting is beautiful. Love the colors. Looks like a wonderful Christmas!! :)