Friday, September 21, 2012

So Excited...Look What We Got From the Library Today

Michael Vey: Rise of the Elgen (Book 2)   
Currently Grace has started the Harry Potter Series and I just finished the 5th book in the Mortal Instruments Series. As I have mentioned earlier I have taken a break from reading adult fiction and started reading youth fiction. We have waited almost a year for the 2nd book in the Michael Vey series to be released. Luckily our local library purchased a copy and we were able to get one yesterday. 

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I like junior fiction, too! In fact, my next book to read is The Perks of being a Wallflower about a 9th grade nerdy boy navigating his way through high school. It's coming out as a movie and I always prefer to read the books over watching the movie.