Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Random Monday


  • The month of December is literally going to kill me. I think we have things scheduled nearly every day until the 18th of the month. 
  • Getting ready (going crazy) preparing for two performances next week of The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe. I am the lighting and sound person. Three days of three hour practices and dress rehearsal this week.
  • My baby chickens (4-5 months) keep squeezing out of the fencing and we have to go chase them down and herd them like sheep back into the backyard. Driving me nuts!
  • Weight Watchers is still going great. I have lost 11 pounds and Grace has lost 8. Going to Zumba tonight to hopefully work off another pound. 
  • Went out this weekend with the hubby on a five hour date. Shopping, dinner and a movie. We say Red Dawn at the theater. Typically we see about two movies a year at the theater. Going next month to see The Hobbit. One item about Red Dawn that I wasn't expecting....the kid that played Josh in the Nick show Drake and Josh was one of the lead characters. I just could not get past this, every time I looked at him I could not take him seriously. All I saw was Josh.

1 comment:

Fran said...

Congratulations on the weight loss that you and Grace have achieved, that is amazing. You are going to be busy, but just remember to have a little 'me' time so you don't make yourself ill xxx