Thursday, July 11, 2013

Upcoming Releases in Movies and Books

There are a few books and movies that will be releasing in the next 1-8 months that really have us excited. Below you will find them in no particular order:


Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters



On the same thread - New Percy Jackson Book - The House of Hades out in October.

Just found out that The Maze Runner Trilogy will have a movie coming out in February. As far as I can tell there is not an official trailer out yet.


Love this series by Richard Paul Evans. So hard to wait an entire year for each new book. This is the third in the series. Me and Grace love to read this one as a read aloud. This will be out in September.


This is a series that I am reading. So far there hasn't been anything really bad (that I can remember) from the first two books. But I did read them a while back. I would probably allow Grace to read them in another year. Speaking of this series - they too have a movie coming out about the first book.

5 comments:

laughinglioness.lisa@gmail.com said...

I love anticipating new books! Really enjoyed Percy Jackson, but haven't heard of the others- will have to add those to my list of to be checked out! ; )

Mary said...

Ooooh!! Allegiant!!

Anonymous said...

I'll have to add these to my TBR pile thank you for sharing. Also posting to Pinterest so I remember them.

Bethany said...

What a list!

Annette said...

waiting for the veronica roth series to continue. :)

annette @ A net in time
http://anetintimeschooling.weebly.com/a-net-in-time-blog.html