Thursday, August 13, 2015

So Where Did I go??

To the hospital actually. Twice. Then to the doctor twice. Tons of medications later I'm still trying to regulate my blood pressure. It has been a bumpy and scary ride. My anxiety started kicking in with all the mucho high numbers I was seeing. Everything else at home stopped in its tracks. I've lost about 6 pounds probably in water weight from the diuretic. I had to push back my tutoring students one week and with fingers crossed I'm hoping we can start on Monday. Also had to push back Grace starting school at home, but she still needed to get to her two hybrid classes of geometry and chemistry twice a week and I'm relying on my mom for that. Friends are giving rides to volleyball practice. Hubby has stepped up to the plate in so many ways even though he has to commute 1 hour and 15 minutes both ways to work with super early hours. In other words we are all exhausted because getting it regulated has just exhausted me. I am definitely one of those folks that feels it when their pressure goes up over 100 on the bottom number. Tension in my back, neck, and headache and pressure in the head. I haven't felt this bad and weak since being pregnant.

Learning all the foods, drinks, and medicines to stay away from with high blood pressure is also a strong learning curve, especially when your doctor doesn't really clue you in. Without even thinking I was using nasal spray twice a day and it was pushing all my numbers up.

 
 
 
 
These guys were my constant companions. Always by my side keeping me company while trying to get better. I would still appreciate your prayers while I continue to get straight on my high blood pressure medication and keep my numbers down. 

No comments: