Monday, January 18, 2010

What I Accomplished Today

Homemade - Finished a set of three washclothes. Baked muffins from scratch for breakfast. Went to the grocery store and was able to bypass alot of prepackaged items because I plan on making them myself from now on. Went to the local produce store instead of buying at grocery chain. Made chicken salad for sandwiches for tomorrow so I wouldn't be tempted to buy pizza at the school. Went through our storage and pulled out some canned stuff that needs to be eaten.

School - Went well for a Monday. Started Life of Fred - Fractions and I think Grace is really going to like this one. She worked more independently with her lapbook today and we had hardly any whining. Yeah!

1 comment:

Tonya @ The Traveling Praters said...

Great minds think alike!:) I made chicken salad sandwiches too! First time I've ever made them. They were so easy...not to mention,yummy!