Friday, January 1, 2010

Catch Up

Thought I would take a few minutes and catch everyone up on the last few days at our house. Mom went to her second chemo treatment on Wednesday. She was very sick all day yesterday. Please keep her in your prayers. She seems to be a little better this morning. Will go by and see her soon. My desktop computer got a bad virus and had to send it off to be scanned and cleaned. That took about three days. My husband's laptop died about two weeks ago and is off hopefully being repairs. I was going a little crazy without a computer in the house and no way to check emails and blogs. Oh my gosh!!! Anyway we were bad and went and bought a new laptop yesterday. It is so nice. Today is building day in our schoolroom. I got a desk and shelving units for Christmas. Looking forward to seeing it all put together. Also looking forward to getting back to a more structured schedule with school on Monday. I will taking pics of the new school room in a couple of days. We are going to put the desktop down there for the family and I will keep the laptop with me. Really didn't do anything last night for New Years. Hubby had to work and my 19 year old was home and asleep by midnight. So that just let me and Grace to ring in the New Year together. Lots of fireworks which greatly disturbed the dogs. Took a while to get them back settled down. I caught up on some crocheting and TV shows. Tonight is dinner at a friends house and Scott will probably be working on his art most of the weekend after the shelving is completed.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Sounds like y'all are having a productive day. I'm sorry to hear about your Mom. Praying she is feeling better soon!

Enjoy your new computer.

Happy New Year!
Leslie

Dana Leeds said...

I'll pray for your mom, too. And, I know it must have been hard without a computer! :-) I know I'd have a hard time.

Happy New Year! (Thanks for the comment on my blog about our snow in Oklahoma... hope you get some soon, too!)

Fee said...

I am sorry to hear about your mum Diane. Looking forward to seing the school room. Thanks for dropping by my blog. I can't e-maol you back as your settings are set to no-reply. Hugs - Fiona XX