Thursday, January 28, 2010

Past Works

For many years I cross stitched. I thought I would share some of my bigger pieces that are hanging in my house. I had wanted to geet a picture of Scarlet O'Hara that I did for my mom one year( she collects Gone With the Wind), but I forgot. I will try to get one over the next couple of days and post it. Also the lighting in our cabin stinks so this was the best I could do with the photos. The top is one of my favorites that I did about 10 years ago.
This one was actually done about 20 years ago.

My mother in law gave me the pattern and all the materials to complete one year as a Christmas present to complete the above project.


This is hanging in my bedroom. I am working on another angel in this series but can't seem to get it finished. I think it must be all the crocheting. lol.



Just thought I would throw this one in for fun. Angel had the morning hair going on this morning.




4 comments:

Jen U. said...

Those are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

WOW very beautiful!

Debbie said...

I love to cross stitch too. Haven't done it in years but I think I will take it up again one day.

Aknecht said...

You still do such beautiful work. I have the Night before Christmas you made years ago. I hang it up every Christmas. We love it.