Thursday, December 4, 2014

Well Guys - Never Say Never

I truly had no intentions of blogging again, but sometimes opportunities get put in front of you that you just can't overlook. I was offered the opportunity to continue reviewing educational products again only this time mostly with the three students I tutor three days awake which will give Grace a break for a while. She is currently overloaded with high school work. Sooooo it looks like I will be blogging again. More than just educational review of course.

To catch you guys up, our family has been very busy. The next three weeks aren't any better. I believe we have something scheduled nearly every day including weekends. Tis the season, right?! I'm looking forward to reconnecting with you my readers. The nearly month a way was good. Talk to you all very soon.

Me, my sister, and parents

Me and hubby

Wonderful son Travis

Family shot with Grace who finally showed up after visiting a friend's family for Thanksgiving

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Glad to see you back and love the family pics! Grace looks just like your sister!

Deb said...

I'm glad you are back! I like Grace's hair in that pic!

LJS said...

I know this was not your plan, but I am happy!