Saturday, December 8, 2012

Vision Forum Review - Peril On Providence Island

Vision Forum is a quality company offering many quality products. As I have mentioned in previous posts, Vision Forum is one of my favorite homeschool companies. I really cannot pigeon hole them as a homeschool curriculum company because they offer so much more to all families. Vision Forum is a forerunner in discipleship and educational products for Christian families. This is my third review for Vision Forum and I have been happy with all three products. Their website states,"Helping parents raise strong families for the glory of God by providing family building books, films, cds, toys, and more!" If you haven't yet guessed, I really love and appreciate Vision Forum.

Product imageThis review will concentrate on the second book in The Baker Family Adventure Series, Peril on Providence Island. If you have not read my review of the first book in the series you can find it here. I liked the first book quite a bit, but the second is even better in my opinion. All of the Baker family return in the adventure as well as some of the characters from the first book. Peril on Providence Island has everything needed for a good adventure. Travel, suspense, danger, treasure, thieves, and mystery bring this story to life in merry old England. Character lessons, godliness and Biblical lessons are included in this wonderful series about a Christian homeschooling family that often finds themselves in precarious situations. Always eager to help they find themselves unraveling the mystery of a hidden treasure to help an elderly neighbor of their grandparents. Along the way all sorts of interesting situations and predicaments unfold. The Baker Family Adventures is written by C.R. Hedgecock. This series can be used as a read aloud for the entire family or read independently for 10 and up. Peril on Providence Island retails currently for $8.40, regularly $14.00 and both books in the series can be purchased for $25.00. Please go and visit Vision Forum and check out all the wonderful products they have available.
Also visit here to read a sample chapter of Peril on Providence Island.

Disclaimer: I received Peril on Providence from Vision Forum at no cost to me for my honest review. All opinions are mine.





No comments: