Friday, July 30, 2010

Something Exciting

I love The Old Schoolhouse magazine. Just got the new issue in a couple of days ago. There is a very interesting article about some folks that put together a great home school convention this past April in Cincinnati. We were actually going to go to it since we were to be in Kentucky around that same time, but finances, etc. got in the way. I love a good home school convention. Well, these same folks are going to do four conventions next year in four different states. The one closest to me is the one I am highlighting today. On March 17-19, 2011 in Greenville, S.C. one will be held. You can find out about the other locations and more info from www.greathomeschoolconventions.com. The website says there will be over 200 classes and workshops and 300 plus vendors. Plus you get the option to purchase tickets and see Tim Hawkins. We have gone to the Atlanta convention for the past three years, I think it is time for a change. Greenville also has a great Zoo and park area. The zoo is only 6.00 a person. I also have some blogland friends that live near that area that I would like to meet up and have a chat. Be sure to check out the website and see if there is a convention being held near you.

No comments: