Monday, December 21, 2009

Happenings

Yesterday went by so fast. Church was in the morning. We came home and ate a light lunch then started in on cleaning the house. My house has been neglected the past few weeks due to Willy Wonka Mania. Later in the afternoon we met my family at Longhorns for dinner. My dad treated us all to a great dinner. After dinner we headed over to my sister's house and play cards for a couple of hours. Grace went to a friend's house for a planned sleepover. Since Grace wasn't at home last night I caught up on alot of TV that I haven't been watching and some reading. When Grace came home this morning she informed me that they stayed up until 5:00 this morning and then slept till about 10. She has been moping around most of the day because she is so tired. But she won't lay down to nap. We read a couple of chapters from our Christmas book and may do some more later. I think tonight is going to be an early night for us all, unless she wants to stay up and watch our normal Monday night of Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives.

No comments: