Thursday, October 22, 2009

Today's Highlights

I knew when I woke up I was not going to feel the greatest. I guess now it is my turn, I am coming down with a cold. I hope it is just a cold. A little early to tell. Anywho, this is today in a nutshell:

Handicrafts Class - We finially got to start our cake decorating time. Today the girls learned a recipe for icing and how to mix it all up. Next week we will actually start decorating with tips on cardboard.

Choir - I don't help in this class so I assume singing. lol

Drama- Thursdays are our long drama days. Elementary class is at 10:45, solo song practice at 12:45 then stay for the high school class since Grace has a lead role. Grace has most of her lines memorized and her solo song is also.

Book work- Since we had such a long day at Trinity we only had about 1 1/2 hours of bookwork. Bible, spelling, math, literature, grammar, and reading.

After all our work was finished we went out for a mexican dinner. It was really good. I guess I need to update you on the weightloss. I have lost 8 pounds and I can fit back in to most of my clothes. I think I will just continue on with what I am doing and see how far it takes me.

1 comment:

The Correspondent said...

I hope your under-the-weather-ness is minor and short-lived.

Congrats on the weight loss!