Thursday, November 11, 2010

Baking Day

Today is baking day at the old homestead. Wish I could say I was keeping it all for the family, but not so. The items I bake today will be in a booth on Saturday at our church's first Holiday Bazaar. I will include the above which is home made granola bars, Danish Lemon Sugar Cookies, and pound cake. All to be sold individually. Grace has prepared 10 packets of hand drawn note cards and I have also decided to include about 15 scarves I have made over the past year just for fun. They are not anything special so I will not be charging alot for them. Tomorrow night is set up. I have to work all this baking in around school, a Christmas Crafts class this afternoon and another drama practice.

1 comment:

Frances said...

I love homemade granola bars! I have not made any in a while. I need to do that. Good luck with the sale!