Monday, February 15, 2010

Prayer Request

As many of you know my mom started a clinical trail about two months ago. Many side effect go along with her chemo drugs. This afternoon she had chest pains and her blood pressure was high. Went to the local hospital. She was good on her ekg, bloogwork, and chest xray. Keeping her over for observation. Tonight they are running a Chest CT Scan to check for blood clots and tomorrow a stress test. If she passes everything she can go home tomorrow. This is very discouraging. We go to Emory on Wednesday or Thursday for an infusion. It is possible with these kind of side effects that they could kick us out of the clinical trail. Please pray that everything checks out okay and that we can safely continue on the trail.

4 comments:

Kelly Rhoades said...

Prayer said! Let me know if I can do anything for you.

Tonya @ The Traveling Praters said...

Praying for your mom and for your family!:)

Jessica said...

Of course you have my prayers! If you need an ear (a virtual ear, I guess?!?!) go ahead and e-mail me. My email address is on my Blogger profile. :)

Keep your spirits up--and hers, too. Attitude is everything. If you think positive, positive things will happen.

Love,
Jessica

michelle said...

Lifting her up in prayer!

Michelle