Tuesday, October 9, 2012

This Is Your Chance ... TOS Review Crew Appllication

I made the decision in May of this year to fill out an application to join the TOS Review Crew. When I heard I made it in the final cut I was so excited. I had been a subscriber of The Old Schoolhouse Magazine for years and read every issue cover to cover. Seeing other blogs of families that were on the review crew always made me a little envious and wish in the back of my mind that I could do the same. Joining the review crew was on of the best decisions I ever made. It pushed me a little out of my comfort zone in the beginning but I love it. The TOS family is incredible. I have received so many blessings from being a part of this group, not to mention the great products you get for free to review and post on your blog.

Now you can have a chance to join up also. Follow the link below and fill out the application. Good luck!!!  Go to TOS Review Crew Application to fill it out.


1 comment:

Eddie said...

I have LOVED being on the Crew this "cruise"! Such a fantastic opportunity!