Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Morning and Happenings at the Cabin

Christmas Eve. Look at all those presents.
Opening presents early Christmas morning.





Hubby painted this for me for Christmas. I gave him a picture that I found in a local Chikfila that I wanted and he was able to reproduce it for me.


The snow has just started in these photographs. We are having to to leave for home early. Here in Pigeon Forge they are predicting 6-12 inches of snow and at home 4-8 inches. So we decided it would be better to go ahead and get on the road early especially with all of these mountain roads.




Papa with his two favorite things - Kentucky Wildcat jacket and a scarf I crocheted with Georgia Tech colors.








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! Thanks for letting us peek in this morning!

Frances said...

Merry Christmas! Thanks for sharing your joy with us!

Kelly Rhoades said...

LOVE the chicken! He did a great job with it!