Saturday, August 21, 2010

Library Choices

Our Civil War study will end in about a week. While we were at the library today we picked up some books for our new history study and some items to flesh out our home ec program. Our next history study will be about immigrants coming to America and the Titanic. We hope to visit the new Titanic Museum in Pigeon Forge after we are finished with the study.
Grace is interested in learning how to cook so we picked out some fun cooking books from the children's section. I will go through each book and pick at some activities for us to tackle.











2 comments:

Sarah at SmallWorld said...

I'm hoping to get to the Titanic this year, too. I did a unit study many years ago with my oldest and hope to have a chance to do it with my younger ones!
http://smallworldathome.blogspot.com/2006/01/january-16-2006-titanic-unit-study.html

Bronwyn said...

Hi Diane,
Thank you for being such a wonderful blog friend and stopping by last week to see if we are alright. :) It was sweet and touched my heart today!
We are all fine here. I have been having some computer issues but I hope to get back to blog writing and reading soon.
I hope you have had a wonderful summer and look forward to reading about what you have been up to as soon as my computer gets fixed.
Blessings,
Bronwyn