Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday


On Friday Grace started this puzzle of Lewis and Clark's Expedition. With help from a friend she finished it today. Today was a typical Sunday. We went to church this morning and back again this evening for small group. I cleaned for a little this afternoon because we will be having co-op here tomorrow afternoon. I am on day 4 of the diet and I guess it is going okay. I am thinking about food all of the time but hanging in there. I am trying to get the diet thing under control and in a couple of weeks start with some sort of exercise program. I will be taking my mom back to Emory on Wednesday for more appointments. Here biopsy came back positive for the thyroid cancer which was expected. Will have to wait and see what the chemical oncologist says we are to do next. This has been an ongoing process for the past 7 - 8 years.

No comments: