Thursday, August 13, 2009

Sad News

My Aunt passed away tonight. I have spoken of her and her illness a few entries back and also on homeschoolblogger before I switched over to blogger. She was an incredible woman. One of the most godly woman I have every known. It is so hard to think of life without her here with us. But she was so ready to go and not afraid at all. Please pray for her children and our family. The funeral will probably be on Saturday, so this will be a very tough weekend. Grace is taking this especially hard.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Diane, I am so sorry for your loss, my prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. God Bless
Shirley

Loving Learning said...

Dear Diane

I only jist realised you have left comments for me. Nice to know someone is reading my blog. I did it for my mum and sisters who live a number of hours from us so they could keep up with our journey. I am so sorry for the loss of your aunt and pray that God will surround you with His love at this time.
Praying for you,
Wendy

MarshaMarshaMarsha said...

I am so sorry about your aunt, Diane. Praying for her children and for all of your family!