Monday, July 21, 2014

Another Day In Pictures


The life of Riley, right?! These animals have it so easy. Napping the afternoon away while I work on the computer.


Finished up a review for the book Flourish which will post tomorrow.


Grace worked on one of our review products which will post in about three weeks. This is a map reproduction project.


I received the scripts for my first directorial debut. We will start practicing these when Cooperative starts back on August 12th.

This morning Grace went to help with another art camp and tonight we are back at play practice. No time to be tired. Tired will have to wait until sometime in late August.

2 comments:

LJS said...

I love your closing...."tired will have to wait". I am in between busy times. Until August, we are soaking up every second of not having anything to do.

I'm looking forward to your review tomorrow!

Karen said...

I can't wait to see how you like the map reproduction project. Keilee loves maps!!