Friday, February 14, 2014

Random Five on Friday - February 14th

This is my first time joining up with this link up. Here goes with my random 5:

  1. I was pleasantly surprised that with all the snow and ice my chickens kept on with the egg laying over the past three days. Two weeks ago when we had snow they all stopped for about a week. Loving getting 5-8 eggs a day right now.
  2. Looking forward to going to the gym this afternoon to work off some of the exercise laziness from again the weather over the past three days. Can you say CABIN FEVER!!!
  3. I finished the four free seasons of The Good Wife on Amazon Prime and now I am going through Good Wife withdrawal.
  4. We are reading King Arthur and the Round Table for our history read aloud. I have to confess that I never read any of the stories going through middle or high school or even college for that matter. I am really enjoying this book. Grace could probably take it or leave it.
  5. I have started eating gluten free for the second time in a year. This go around I am finding much tastier alternatives that last time. It is making it much easier with the exception of eating out.
The Pebble Pond

No comments: