Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Liebster Blog Award

I was recently award the Liebster Blog Award from Once Upon a Family @ www.minabema.blogspot.com. What a surprise. From what I have learned the Liebster Blog Award started in Germany to encourage traffic to blogs with under 300 followers. If you receive a Liebster Blog Award you are asked to choose 3-5 other bloggers and link back to the blogger that gave you the award.

It is really hard to choose but here are my choices:

Bonnie of Clyde at www.fran-bonnieofclyde.blogspot.com - Fran and myself have recently become cyber friends. What drew me in to her blog was the fact that she lives on a boat full time and lives in the UK. I have a weakness for blogs found outside of the US.

The Education of G and F @ www.grannyteacher.blogspot.com - I love reading about this young grandmother homeschooling her two grandchildren.

Joyful Mother of Six Children @ www.joyfulmotherofsixchildren.blogspot.com - I have followed this blog for a good while. She has alot on her plate but handles it with grace. Love reading about the co-op and FIAR classes.

Life at Cobble Hill Farm @ www.lifeatcobblehillfarm.blogspot.com - We have in common our love of all things chicken and homesteading.

Little Men in My Library @ www.homeschoolblogger.com/littlemen/ - I have followed this blog almost from the very beginning. Again my fascination with blogs in other countries and this one lives in Australia.

Thanks again to Once Upon a Family for the award. I enjoy blogging and meeting new people. Please take a minute to visit the above blogs.

1 comment:

Fran said...

Congratulations on your award and how lovely of you to include me in the list. Thank you and well done xxx