Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Simplicity

One thing I have been very intrigued about lately is simplicity. Living a simple life. Getting back to the basics. I have come across alot of blogs lately of families doing just that. But trying to find out what "the simple life" for our family means is another question. There are some things in life I really like and are maybe not quite ready to do away with. I like going out to eat. So shoot me. I do like the idea of growing some of our own food, raising chickens and goats. We only have one acre of land - so ideas will have to be limited. I like the idea of homemade gifts and have done that off and on for many years. I love to bake. And sometimes even cook. lol. So I guess I will continue researching and looking and dreaming. I would like to mention as I have mentioned before that I also dream of one day traveling in a RV around the United States. There is so much I have not seen and want to see. Again how do you make that work. How do you support yourself. How do you leave with three dogs and two cats in an RV. Ha Ha. And of course if you get those goats and chickens, what then. Lots to think about. I really want to do some things different in this new year. Just don't know what that is yet.

No comments: