Wednesday, August 19, 2015

When School Has To Start

 
Sunday was D - Day with getting the school room ready. I had already put off starting school for a week due to my high blood pressure diagnosis and trying to get my medication regulated, but this Monday it really just needed to happen. Not only did I have 5 tutoring students waiting on me to get started, but I really needed some work to get my mind off everything. For the most part the week went off without a hitch.

 
I made curtains to go over all the sky lights to help with glare everything we wanted to watch something on the computer of TV.

 
All the desks were put in place.

 
And of course my new best friend.
 
All in all it was good to get back to it this week and I promise to have a more updated post very soon when I can actually catch a breath and get my thoughts more together. Thanks so much for being patient with me.
 

2 comments:

Nicole said...

The schoolroom looks great! Hope you are on the road to recovery.

LJS said...

Good luck to you as you start this year with your head full of other things. I'm praying for your health.