Monday, April 6, 2015

The Evolution of a Stage

 
If you had asked me five years ago if this would be my life, I probably would have laughed. Never in a million years would I have thought that I would be running a Cooperative and certainly not getting ready to direct a big musical and get a stage built.

 
Many man hours have gone into creating something great the kids can enjoy and use for Recital Night and the Peter Pan performances.

 
Words cannot express how thankful I am for the Bean Family, Thomas Family, Laws Family, and my hubby. Saturday found a three of the men constructing a stage 9:00 in the morning until 11:00 that evening. We were back at it again this morning.

 
Tomorrow we actually get to practice on a stage. The kids are going to love it.

 
One week until Recital night and two and half weeks until Peter Pan performances. This went so smoothly I feel like I can breathe again. Hoping for a wonderful practice tomorrow and Friday.

1 comment:

The Wife and Chicken Lover :) said...

I hope the stage we gave you is helping to relieve some of the stress.