Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Daily Devotionals


Who is God?   We have started Who Is God? from Apologia as our daily family devotional. I really like the format of this book and the stories they use to get a point across to a child or pre-teen is just brilliant. There are only 10 lessons in this book and with us reading it 7 days a week, we will definitely need the next in the series soon. Grace had started asking alot of questions recently that really warranted getting something to add to daily Bible reading. Lessons included in Who Is God?:
  • WhereAm I Building My Life
  • How Can I Know What's True?
  • What is God Like? Part 1What is God Like? Part 2
  • Who Are The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit?
  • If God Created The World, Why Isn't It Perfect?
  • Why Did God Create Me?
  • Will God Meet All My Needs?
  • Why Does Sin Keep Me From Knowing God?
  • Is Jesus The Only Way To God?
If you are not doing family devotions together each day, I would encourage you to start. It always opens up a line of communication with your children about God and starts lots of interesting conversations.

No comments: