Saturday, October 10, 2015

Come Join the TOS Review Crew

Schoolhouse Review Crew 2016 Applications
 
The past 3-4 years I have reviewed educational products for The Old School House Review Crew. It has truly been such a blessing to my family and to me personally. You would not believe the amount of products that are available to homeschooling families. Many times over the past few years I have reviewed a product and then it has stayed in our curriculum, or I have been introduced to a product that would work great for someone I knew.
 
If you have a blog and are maybe a bit of a curriculum junkie this may be something you want to check into. Currently the TOS Review Crew is accepting applications for the 2016 year. There are requirements that you will need to meet and even though it is fun, you also need to take this seriously just like you would with a part time job. So go check it out and see if this might be something for you.

No comments: