Thursday, January 22, 2015

Upcoming Elementary Educational Reviews

I may or may not have mentioned that I did end up rejoining The Crew this year for educational reviewing. January - May I will be concentrating on products for the elementary age students and June - August will be some high school materials. When I resume when my tutored kids in mid-August until December we will be back with elementary curriculum. In the coming couple of months here is what you can look forward to seeing:

In Freedom's Cause - An audio theatre production with many actors you will recognize. We have already started this one and I think the girls are really enjoying it. I don't want to go into much detail - you will need to wait for the review! Review post will be available in February.

Indoctrination - I already handed this DVD off to my husband for him to watch and get his opinion. I will be watching it this weekend. Review post will be available in February.

The Critical Thinking Co. - We are using and reviewing an editing workbook. Started this one this week as well. Review post will be available in March.

Visual Learning Systems - Online science program for all ages. This one will arrive in a week or so. Review post will be available in March.

So many wonderful educational materials out there to try with our children. I hope you will have fun checking out the links and come back for the review posts after we have worked with the products for a few weeks.



No comments: