Saturday, November 8, 2014

Goodbye to All My Online Friends

Well, it is the time to say goodbye. I have thought about this for a couple of months and finally made the decision to go. Grace has gotten to the age that she no longer wishes to have her life shared and she is completely most of her work independently now. This leaves me not much to talk about in the homeschooling arena. I think it is time to take a step back and find another direction for my life to go in. This blog was mostly started to chronicle our lives as a homeschooling family. Now that we are reaching the end of this amazing road we have been on since 2nd grade I need to see where this leaves me and what I might want to do with my future. I have met so many great online people through blogging and I appreciate them so much. I will leave this up for a couple of weeks and then change the blog to private until I see what I want to do with all my posts. I wish great things for you all and God Bless.

4 comments:

LJS said...

I wil miss you in this space but I understand your decision. It is one I struggle with too. I hope you continue on in Instagram-land.

Deb said...

I'm sorry to see you go, Diane! I understand, though. Good luck with all your future ventures!

Karen said...

I'm so sorry to hear this Diane. I've always loved your blog and gotten so much inspiration from it. I don't post like I used to either. I don't lnow what I'll be when I'm not a "Homeschool Girl". I'm SO GLAD you are on IG.

Lauryn E. B. said...

I'm sorry to read you are leaving blogging behind for now Diane. It's funny reading this today, as I too have made my blog private recently. There are some things I find I am more comfortable keeping private. I want to still continue to journal for my children as a diary. I understand your decision and I know you will find something else to move on to that inspires and helps others. You are just that kind of lady!